Financial Accountability

/
Financial Accountability
Financial Accountability
Financial Accountability

In 2020, 91% of Collective Callings total operating expenses were used towards programs that support children and parents living in poverty. This includes logistical planning of programs.  The remaining 9% consists of legal & accounting, marketing & fundraisers. No-one in Collective Calling received a wage, or has taken a wage since the birth of the organisation in 2017, all work is voluntary. 

0%
Programs
Financial Stewardship
0%
Programs

 9% Administración

En 2020, 91% del total de los gastos operativos de Collective Calling han sido usados para ayudar y aliviar a las familias (niños y progenitores) que viven en la pobreza. Eso incluye también la parte logística de la planificación de la realización de los programas.  

No hay donación que sea pequeña. Toda donación cuenta.
Somos transparentes
Máximo impacto

Nos complace ser reconocidos y responsabilizados por las entidades independientes correspondientes:

logo
logo-junta-principal
logo2b